Current Employment Opportunities
||Eastern Alliance Insurance Group
The primary responsibility of the Receptionist position is to serve as the first level of contact for on-site visitors and telephone callers. The Receptionist is responsible for greeting callers and visitors in a professional and courteous manner and forwarding the caller and/or visitor to the appropriate EAIG employee.
- Coordiantes answering incoming phone lines including greeting the caller, identifying caller needs and transferring the caller to the appropriate party
- Assists with miscellaneous administrative support functions including but not limited to: folding and stuffing checks; pulling document separator sheets; and completing special projects as needed
- Greets and welcomes all on-site visitors to the company; notify appropriate party of their arrival; prepare the company visitor sign announcing visitors to the company as appropriate; insure guests accurately complete the guest security log
- Maintains and distributes on a daily basis the Out of Office List to all employees; maintains sign-out of office pool vehicles; coordinates dry cleaning pick up & drop off service
- High school education or G.E.D. and a minimum of 1 year experience as a receptionist in a professional office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office computer applications; the ability to learn new computer software
- Excellent phone and communication skills; the position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact professionalism, and diplomacy when dealing with both callers and visitors
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including, but not limited to computers, phone bank, fax, copier, etc
- Good organizational and data entry skills; including the ability to multi-task
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and to work alone as the only receptionist
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization as well as with outside customers and vendors
Eastern offers an attractive salary and benefits package including a focus on health and wellness, 401K with company match and an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job responsibilities. Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. reserves the right to modify job responsibilities and required skills based upon company needs. Employees may be required to perform functions beyond those mentioned.
Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants for employment are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or non-job related handicap or disability. Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. promotes the principle of Equal Employment Opportunity with respect to all phases of employment.